Dinner Summer Recipes
Dinner Summer Recipes- you will not want to miss out on these!
Summer time is a great time to explore creativity with your meals and snacks in the kitchen!
New, fresh fruits in season, and ripe, vibrant, colorful veggies to try.
It is also often the season that seems to be the most chaotic, with ball games, family getaways, extra mouths to feed, etc. So, we wanted to try and make these dinner summer recipes that are both easy & tasty!
So, what are we waiting for?
Let’s dive right into this delicious Dinner Summer Recipes!
Dinner Summer recipes: Broccoli Cheddar Frittatas
Equipment and Utensils Needed
Measuring spoons and bowls
1/2 head of organic broccoli (subs: 1/4 bag frozen broccoli)
8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Medium Onion
1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
Seasonings to taste (sea salt, black pepper, etc.)
Heat skillet on medium.
2. Wash broccoli and dice or chop into small florets
3. Peel and finely dice onion
4. Grate 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese into small bowl-set aside
5. Add tbsp butter to skillet to coat. Add onion and cook until softened. 2-4 minutes.
6. In mixing bowl whisk: 6 eggs, 2 tbsp water, 1/2 of sharp cheddar cheese, salt and pepper
7. Add broccoli florets to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes. (add addition butter if needed).
8. Preheat Oven 350
9. Evenly spread broccoli in casserole dish or cast iron. Pour in egg mixture to broccoli. Place in oven- periodically checking and lifting cooked edges with spatula to ensure any uncooked eggs fall to the bottom to cook through. Cooking time 5-7 minutes.
10. Cook until bottom and the sides are firm, but the top is slightly runny.
11. Toss remaining cheddar on top. Place skillet back in oven until the top is cooked through- 2-4 minutes.
12. Cut into squares to serve and enjoy!!
Apothecary Pairing Tips:
Smores! (for breakfast? YES MA’AM!!)
Salted Egg Yokes– as an alternative to the above recipe
Black Forest Cake (which you could turn into mini cupcakes!)
For those with hormone imbalances and diagnoses, if you are needing some support, we have a benefits article especially for you!
Ever considering changing your nutrition lifestyle to vegetarian, vegan, or a hybrid of reducing meat in your diet? Maybe take up a challenge or cause such as this one!
Dinner Summer Recipes: Almond Crusted Chicken & Swiss Chard Spinach Salad
dinner summer recipes: protein-packed!
Equipments and Utensils Needed
Large Salad Bowl
Copper or Stainless Steel Skillet
1/2 lb Boneless, Organic Chicken Breasts
16 oz container Spinach Leaves
2 tbsp EVOO
1 tbsp ACV
3 tbsp Mayo
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Celtic Salt
1 tsp flax seeds
In mixing bowl, whisk egg. In separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup almond flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat Skillet over medium heat.
3. Cut Chicken in half horizontally, and then slice in thin fillets.
4. Dip chicken slices in the egg, then coat in almond flour mixture.
5. Coat skillet with 1/2 tbsp virgin coconut oil. Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
6. In small bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking: mayo, EVOO, ACV, stevia, salt, pepper, flax seeds. Set aside.
7. Rinse and dry spinach leaves. Drizzle spinach leaves with lemon juice and massage.
8. Slice chicken into strips. Serve salad with chicken and drizzle dressing over both and enjoy!!
Apothecary Pairing Tips for Dinner Summer Recipes: Try out some of these other great lunch-style entrees!
Looking for an Anti-Inflammatory Recipe alternative? We’ve got you covered!
Needing to save some money at the grocery store due to the rising inflation? We have all the tools and resources you need!
Baked Garlic Shrimp with Feta and Zucchini
Summer recipes for dinner: seafood style!
Equipment and Utensils Needed
Casserole or Ramkin Dish
1lb Raw, peeled, shrimp: fresh or frozen
1 clove fresh garlic
4 oz crumbled feta
1 medium Zucchini
Preheat Oven 400 degrees
2. Wash and dry fresh produce.
3. Thaw (if using frozen shrimp) running under cold water.
4. Cut and halve zucchini lengthwise, then thinly crosscut into smaller rounds. Transfer to baking dish.
5. Peel and dice garlic. Add to baking dish along with shrimp and seasonings. Toss to combine.
6. Cut butter into small pieces. Sprinkle feta cheese over shrimp and veggies.
7. Place baking dish in oven and bake until veggies are tender and shrimp is thoroughly cooked. (~20 minutes)
Apothecary Pairing Tips: This entree would be amazing with some of these lovely desserts!
Incase you didn’t know:
Consuming seafood on a consistent basis is an amazing way to maintain good levels of micronutrients in your diet.
For quick access to additional recipes and cooking tutorials, make sure to download the Tasty App for iPhone.
Here at The Earth’s Choice Apothecary, we understand the rising cost of inflation, manufacturing increases, and shipping costs are devastating a lot of families and their accessibility to groceries and maintaining a budget. Don’t miss out on checking out our free resource and tips for how to save money on grocery bills– EVEN NOW!